Share This Article
My Little Churches, My Little Churches…} ?>
You know those jokes where the knowledge required to actually get said joke is so specific and so niche that only a handful of people will understand—but those who do will definitely think it’s funny? This is one of those and I think it is hilarious (Yes, I shamelessly laugh at my own memes).
In this instance, you have to be a Brony, Pega-sister, or have a small child that has discovered the magic that is friendship on Netflix AND be familiar with the church denomination scene in Winnipeg. If you fit this bill here is your virtual high five.
Check out the churches for yourself – for reference of course.
- Westminster United Church
- St. Margaret’s Anglican Church
- Church of the Rock
- Bethel Mennonite Church
- Springs Church
- The Vineyard
Latest posts by Kyle Rudge (see all)
- YouTube for the Fandom Loving Soul, Vol 3: Anime - January 5, 2018
- Go to Pinstripe’s Hell - November 29, 2017
- YouTube for the Fandom Loving Soul, Vol 2: Harry Potter - November 3, 2017