Share This Article
College Classes Taught by Your Heroes} ?>
If you’re not looking forward to going back to school, here are some classes you may want to add to your timetables.
1. Steve Rogers – American History
Not only is Steve passionate about his homeland, but living through much of its history is one of the perks of being 95.
2. The Tenth Doctor – Physics
“Physicsphysicsphysicsphysics physics! I hope one of you is getting all this down.”
3. Galadriel – Astronomy
She’s so good, she can put starlight in a bottle.
4. Yoda – Communication
Difficult, it can be.
5. Hermione Granger – Literature
The type of literature is irrelevant. Hermione knows it all—or if she doesn’t, she’ll stay in the library until she does.
6. Spock – Statistics
Nothing illogical will be tolerated in this classroom.
7. Sherlock Holmes – Criminal Justice
It’s elementary, my dear students.
8. Rumpelstiltskin – Legal Studies
No one’s better at making a deal than the Dark One—just make sure your homework doesn’t include signing one of his contracts.
9. J.A.R.V.I.S. – Computer Science
He knows computers inside and out.
10. Wonder Woman – Classical Studies
She’s straight outta Greek mythology.
Latest posts by Caitlin Eha (see all)
- All Hela Breaks Loose: The Goddess of Death’s Obsession - November 13, 2017
- Reading Grimm: Don’t Follow the (Blue) Light - November 10, 2017
- 6 Times Fandoms Respected Christianity - October 11, 2017