Share This Article
Characters who should have died but didn’t} ?> There will always be characters who just aren’t that interesting but are required to help drive the story along. Then there are the characters who do their best to burn the story to the ground. Here are our ten.
1. Delores Umbridge from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
We’re pretty sure she was more evil than Voldemort.
2. Dawn Summers from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
It was always me me me me. Sure fine she was abandoned (in Joss’s words) by “about six parental figures” but whiny is whiny.
3. The entire Lannister line except Tyrion from Song of Ice and Fire
‘Cept we kinda like Jaime too.
4. Harry Kim from Star Trek: Voyager
He’s kind of the Dawn Summers of the Star Trek universe.
5. Navi from Ocarina of Time
“You’re dead to me.”
6. The dog from Duck Hunt
And now in Super Smash Bros. Wii U, he CAN die!
7. Willie Scott from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
8. Slippy from StarFox
Really? You’re in trouble AGAIN!? You need my help AGAIN!? How about no?
9. Rose Thomas from Fullmetal Alchemist
Dress up in a frog costume and fly a space-ship already.
10. Jar Jar Binks from The Phantom Menace
We made him last so you can channel all your hate there.
Okay, so who’d we miss?